AFTER SUICIDE SUPPORT GROUP
We invite you to come along to our safe and caring group.
Come and have a cup of tea /coffee and take the opportunity to:
- Talk with other people who have been bereaved by suicide.
- Share and speak freely.
- Bring some understanding to individual experiences of grief.
- Bring forth expectations that we and others may have that are not helpful in our grief, and how to manage these.
- Acknowledge and share what is helpful.
- Remember your loved one and talk about ways you might like them to continue in your life.
- Talk about grieving in your own unique way.
- Share ways of managing traumatic responses.
- Talk about other things you’d like to that are relevant to losing your loved one to suicide.
- Article from BOP Times "Survivors coping with the aftermath of suicide" Click here to read.
Meetings are held on
the 2nd Monday of each month 5:30pm – 7:00pm
4 th Wednesday of each month 1pm – 2:30pm
Phone or email for information and venue details 07 578 4480 firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual and family counselling also available.