6 May 2020
Thanks for Not Coming – A GSS Fundraiser
Tuesday, 12th May 7pm via Zoom
How it Works:
1) Make a donation to Grief Support Services here: https://givealittle.co.nz/donate/org/griefsupp Please include ‘Virtual Gala’ and your email address in the comment section. We’ll send you a link to the Zoom meeting.
2) Plan your outfit. Dress up or down – fancy dress, mask or pyjamas – it’s up to you. Post your selfies online with the hashtag #GSSTauranga
3) Share our event on social media. Join with others in your bubble on the night. A raffle ticket is included in your donation and makes you eligible for one of our fabulous prizes, including a large goodie basket from Freshchoice Papamoa; $100 cash from an anonymous donor and services or items from Essential Beauty .
4) That night: have your favourite beverage and nibbles on hand and join our livestream any time from 7pm on Tuesday, the 12th of May.
5) Be sure you’re tuned in by 7:30pm to learn if you’ve won some swag.
6) Hear great music by local singer/songwriter Sarah Spicer, who has just released her new single. https://www.sarahspicer.com/
7) Mingle and enjoy!