WAVES After Suicide Program:
The next program starts on Monday, April 2019 from 5.30pm to 7.30pm.
A grief education program for adults bereaved by suicide.
The next program will be annnounced soon and will run for 8 weeks.
The group will be facilitated by Michelle Burling and Janet Baird who are trained to facilitate this programme.
WAVES is a grief education programme that aims to support adults bereaved by suicide in their understanding and management of grief and development of resilience. It supports members to:
- Meet and share with others who are also experiencing the impact of suicide.
- Process and manage thoughts and feelings around what has happened.
- Find meaning in their experiences.
- Discuss the nature of suicide.
- Gain information and strategies about how to care for themselves and others after a suicide, including children and young people.
- Adjust to living with loss and move forwards.
This programme is interactive and supportive and will be delivered in a friendly and safe way.
The next program starts on Monday, Aoril 2019 from 5.30pm to 7.30pm. Please call to book. Call Denise, 578 4480 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For full details click here.
Please contact us for more information or to register. Email email@example.com or (07) 578 4480